Friday, March 29, 2013

Pedals

I am still trying to locate all the parts to get the bike going before I even attempt to restart it. On the one I bought, the pedals are in pretty bad shape, one is damaged, the other ones is almost completely gone.




After trying to find clues and roaming the various eBay sites around the world where the Bicizeta was sold (US, Germany, Italy, France...) to try to locate some similar. I think I found the original ones.

They should be from the Way (or Was) Assauto brand, and the model is the Stella Sport. White rounded rubber with yellow or orange Catalux branded reflectors. These stopped to be produced in 1971, so there are not too many around.



I just bought a pair from a guy in Italy, hopefully in a week or two, I should have those and will be able to compare.

1 comment: